We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Tonight
Scene: Iliya's room. Bedtime. Mommy and daddy have read books to Iliya and it's now time to lay down to go to sleep.

Mommy: Alright, Iliya. It's time to go to bed.

Iliya: No. No, I not ready go bed. Water in ears. I need Q-tip (to) clean out my ears.

Mommy: cleans out Iliya's ears with a Q-tip. Okay. Now, it's really time to go to bed.

Iliya: No. No, I not go bed. I go outside (and) help daddy mow (the) yard.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Well...did they go out & mow the yard??? I know one place that they would've at least gone outside to ride the tractor, even if it was bedtime :o) (just kidding -- well mostly -- you just never know about those over-indulgent grandads!)