I saw a friend (and former co-worker of mine) yesterday, and she fussed on me for my lack of posting, lately (okay...leslie...it wasn't fussing, but I took the hint! ;)). So I decided that I would share something Iliya said this morning that made me laugh. Maybe it will keep you here for another day or two while I finish up a longer, more substantive post.
Anyway, his current interest is the telephone. Everytime I receive a call or call someone, the first thing he asks is, "who called?" or "who's calling?" or "who did you call?"
A year or so ago, I gave him my old cell phone after taking the battery out of it. He's taken a huge interest in it, lately - wanting to call all sorts of people with it, and getting irritated when they don't actually talk back to him.
This morning, he picked it up and put it in his pocket (I wish I could demonstrate how he did this - but it was hilarious, watching him). He walked around for a couple minutes, with it in his pocket, and all the sudden, he stopped, put his hand down on his pocket (as though he was feeling vibration from the phone) and said, "Wait, Mama. I'm getting a call."
April
Joy
They truly are little imitators!!