We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Monday, June 23, 2008
Could it Be?
...a POST?

Just wanted to share some pictures from last week. The hydrangea in these pictures is my sad little hydrangea that used to be beautiful. Iliya got one of the remaining pretty blooms. And the daylily you see in these pictures is a complete renegade. I have no idea how it got there (well, I have an idea...but I didn't do it!) but it is beautiful! And Iliya was really taken with the flower. I just love this kiddo!


7 Comments:
Blogger Troy and Rachel said...
Love the pictures - the flowers are beautiful. We understand the whole gas thing too. Troy also uses a work vehicle, but I work 30 miles a way from home and it's hitting our budget pretty hard also. We'll be praying for your jobs and that everything works out okay.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hugs to Iliya for us...he truly is a beautiful child!! His happiness is a true reflection of his parents, too. I love reading your blog. :)

Blogger Lindsay said...
You certainly captioned the photo right - he is indeed a beautiful boy. And a big boy too! He seems to be growing like a weed (I mean that in the best possible way!!)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Melissa,
The pictures are great!!! I love the flowers and it looks like your little man does too. Have a great week without me! Shana

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Look, I am enetring the blog world, YEA!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hydrangeas are Beautiful!!!

Blogger Christen L said...
I love these pictures! So sweet!