We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Kiddo Cuteness
It's been a while since I've shared pictures...I've got a video from mid-May that I've been meaning to share. Just downloaded it from the camera last night. So in true fashion, it may be a couple more weeks before you get it. Just in time for me to shoot another video that I'll want to share instead. Such is the life, now, I guess!

Anyway, lest you think that I don't take pictures of my little guy, I wanted to share.

If you've been following this blog for any amount of time, surely you know that my little guy is enamored with buses. I mean enamored. He also loves BIG trucks, BIG tractors, and bugs. He is definitely a boy, in the truest sense of the word.

Knowing about his obsession with buses, my aunt Sissy sent him a new riding toy. He had to ride it last night and when it was time to go to bed, he did NOT want to leave the bus. In fact, the only way we could tear him away without a screaming fit was to tuck the bus away in our parking garage and kiss it goodnight.

Here are some quick pics I snapped last night.






And...our parking garage. You thought I was KIDDING?!


6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
You might add that he is enamored with SEEING and PLAYING with buses-- he's not so hot on riding them just yet. :)

Blogger Lindsay said...
Love the last two photos - it's like a Toddler edition of 'Cribs' seeing all the 'vehicles' lined up!

Blogger Melissa said...
Lindsay! How funny! I wish I'd thought of that one myself!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Our third garage stall looks like your car garage! My husband goes crazy over all of the "cars!"

It really is a shame that we don't live closer together. Dmitry loves ride on toys too. This weekend he popped the top on a toy Jeep like he was going to work on it. I think it is just instinct for little boys because I can't remember him ever seeing a car with the hood up to give him the idea in the first place. He found a little wire under there, yanked it out, threw it down, shut the hood, and got back behind the wheel. It was too cute to watch. You know, Dan and I noticed that women have all the jobs in Russia except security guard and driver. Maybe it's just in our son's blood?!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm laughing so hard right now! The "parking garage" is down right hilarious! I love it! ~Cindi Landers