We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Something Fun: Q&A style
If you could ask me anything...about anything...what would it be? About Iliya or adoption? My shoe size? Why we keep our house so cold? <--I'm sure that's one of my sister's burning questions.

Leave me a comment (anonymously or - of course - otherwise) or shoot me an email. And when I have a lull in something to write about, I thought it might be fun to answer your questions. Unless, of course, you really don't want to know anything or receive any sort of advice (hahaha). Then, I guess I'll have to resort to lulls and the occasional picture.

Speaking of which...

Here are the long overdue pictures of Iliya on his fishing trip with Daddy & Papa, on Papa's birthday:








Photobucket

See? I'm not a teller of the untruth!! I just take FOREVER to get stuff done, sometimes!
4 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
Soooooo cute!! He is such the outdoorsman...probably have his own "Man against Wild" show on Discovery some day!

Happy Birthday to Natey Boy, too!!! See, the 30's aren't sooo bad, right?!

Blogger Lindsay said...
He looks so cute in his baseball cap and lifevest!

Ok, Question: regarding bringing Iliya home, his transition to family life and your attachment: is there anything you would do differently or didn't do but wish you had?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
are you planing on adopting again ?
if yes where from?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
When are you coming home again???
(0:
Andrea