We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Know What This Is?
A rock, you say!

And I would have to commend you, because it is, most definitely, a rock.

But not just ANY ole rock.

It's a poop rock!

Hey, don't ask me. It's what my child told me. Took me a bit to figure out what he was talking about, when he kept asking for his "poop rock"... but I finally understood, handed it to him & he was happy.

So yeah, a poop rock. Guess you just never know what these boys will come up with.
2 Comments:
Blogger Joy said...
Hey I like your poop rock.
Joy

Blogger Sarah said...
there is a heart in the rock too! =) do you see it?!