We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Monday, May 12, 2008
Happy Monday!
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Monday! I hope that all of you mothers out there had a fantastic Mother's Day! And for those of you waiting...I hope you also celebrated as expectant mothers.

My Mother's Day really was nice...I got to spend it with my 2 favorite guys, and other than going to church and out to eat afterward, we really didn't do a whole lot. Amazingly, I don't have any pictures to share with you...though, hopefully this evening, I do have some from Saturday that I will get around to posting.

It's now summer & time for a new blog design...I hope you can read it, and I hope the colors look okay on your computer. The design on my computer at home looks somewhat different than on my computer at work...so I hope it comes through as it is supposed to on your computer. I know...it's all relative. :)

Have a wonderful day!
9 Comments:
Blogger Becky and Keith said...
Happy Monday to you! Love the blog colors! It's fun and beachy (duh - I know, stating the obvious!). Your kiddo is even cute from the back. How did you get so lucky? :-)

Blogger Carey and Norman said...
Happy Mother's Day. I loved your post on Mother's Day and how you wondered about Iliya's mother. I think your post was perfect and said so much that we all think about at one time or another.

I'm so glad your Mother's Day was as you'd hoped. Iliya is adorable and I just loved the Ashes, ashes, we all fall down video. Too sweet!

We had a low key day too. We went to church and then came home and were too tired to eat. Dima went straight for a nap and the rest of us all piled into Dan and I's bed for a long afternoon snooze. It was marvelous. When we all woke up we were hungry as bears and even called the restaurant to order ahead so our food would be ready when we got there. We are one scary crown when we are all that hungry at once. It was a lovely day. I'm glad you had a nice one too!

Blogger Deb said...
New look and colors look great. Very summer! Glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I like the new look...very refreshing...very summer...makes me want to have a margarita...oh, I need help. Hope your Mother's Day was a good one :)

Blogger Nathan said...
The new colors look great on my computer. Hope you had a good mother's day and I can consider myself the luckiest father around to have such a thoughtful mother like you in our home.

And just so everyone knows, your blogs truly reflect the happenings and feelings in our home. Everyone can rest asured that you have an amazing way of putting our life in words.

Keep up the good work,

ILY-N

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey Melissa! I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! You ARE a wonderful mother and you have a wonderful family! :) Love you! ~Sarah

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ditto to all the above comments!! The only downside to this Mother's Day was the 2 hour wait for lunch! I know I was amazed at how well Iliya & Natalie held up while waiting. See you this weekend!
Love, Nana & Papa

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey Melissa!

If there was any doubt that you should write a book...Sunday's post should've nailed it in stone! That post certainly proved you are a brilliant writer and amazing with putting word's behind your emotions (which most of us already knew)!!!

I'm so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Hope we get to see you all soon!

Love,
Andrea

P.S.-Colors look great...and that picture is too cute!!!