We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Thank you!!
To all of you who delurked the other day, thanks!!

It's so cool to "meet" those of you that I don't know...and I know there are lots more of you that I do know, that didn't delurk. And if you haven't & still want to...in the words of that old slogan...Just Do It!

But thank you...it was cool to get such a wide response. We may've set a Life with this Child of Mine record of 56 comments!
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Alright, I missed your "delurking" day but will respond a little late. About sixteen months ago, the private daycare provider who watched my son got a new charge - a dark eyed, serious two year old recently adopted from Kemerovo. I was so curious about his parent's journey but felt a little uncomfortable asking many questions, so in my down time at work started to peruse some Russian adoption blogs. Yours is one of the few I still read regularly, mostly because of your introspective writing style. Of course, the lovely chubby cheeks of your son are an attraction, too! My son is now in preschool, but we stop in to say hello to his old friends from time to time. The Kemerovo kid now has a deep Appalachian twang that cracks me up since just a year ago he spoke no English at all.

Melinda in WV