We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Large Print Edition
So...I've made the font bigger & bolder. Does that help in reading with my new design?

I will change it completely, if I need to - because, afterall, I want everyone (especially my mother & aunt!) to be able to read my blog!

But I need feedback. Does the font change help? Or is it no better? Let me know what y'all think - email me, if you don't want to say it in my comments. :)

********************************************

In other news, Iliya's washcloth was fished out of the bathtub drain today. The good news? It was an easy job, so Spanky himself didn't have to come get it out. The bad news? Our pocketbook is now $80 slimmer.
6 Comments:
Blogger Rob said...
Actually, I like it lots better. I just had to get new glasses (bifocals at that!) so my poor eyeballs will take all the help they can get!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
It's very pretty and the picture is great at the heading. But with the bi-focals it does make it harsh on the eyes. Did you try the white back ground and blue writing? Or maybe a very lite blue back ground with a dark blue writing?

And on "I" with his falling down or running into things, when you get older you start doing that all over again. Only thing is it's harder to get up and harder to heal. I've always heard about our second childhood. GETTING OLD IS NOT FOR SISSY'S. I know because I'm there now.

Love,
Carolyn Nelson
Florida

Blogger Great Aunt Cheryl said...
I absolutely ADORE the picture...not fond of the bold print but I do like the bigger print...LOVE the black as it sets off the black & white...even thought I don't care for the blue (I'm just not a "blue" kinda person) but I do like it...

Blogger Elle said...
try a font like Verdana and take off the bold. Comic Sans is never my favorite

Blogger Kay B said...
Maybe you can post some samples of different fonts and see what works best. I agree with Elle, take off the bold and try a different font. Or maybe once you remove the bold the font will be easier to read.

Love the family picture on the header!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Whatever you decide is fine with me. I like it all!
Nana