We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Friday, January 11, 2008
Weather
Thank you all for your concern about the weather.

There was some pretty bad stuff in the SouthEast U.S. yesterday...fortunately for us, we simply got really dark skies and a lot of rain. There are lots of other places that got much worse weather and damage, so please keep those people in your thoughts & prayers!

Thanks again for thinking of us!

(and on an unrelated note, I'm glad you all enjoyed the "shake your baby bootie" as much as I did. I thought I was going to die when he did that!)

I hope you all enjoy a wonderful weekend!!
2 Comments:
Blogger Jane said...
thanks for the check in! My sister in MO was only 5 miles away from MAJOR damage. My prayers are with those having to clean up through all the storms.

Blogger Cori said...
I'm glad it didn't get too bad for ya'll. Luckily, it missed us as well. It must have been between Tuscaloosa & Huntsville. :)