We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Monday, December 24, 2007
Merry Christmas!


Here's to hoping you all have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! I am taking a moment to post from my parents' house, and will be offline for several more days. I will say that we are having a wonderful, absolutely exhausting time...and if(when) I have the energy to tell you about it when we return, I will do just exactly that!

In the meantime...get plenty of rest, spend plenty of time with people you love, and enjoy!!

With much love,
~Melissa, (and Nathan & Iliya, too)
11 Comments:
Blogger Maggie said...
Merry Christmas!

Blogger Jane and Jim said...
Merry Christmas!
Iliya makes the cutest C-Mas card!

You get some rest too-

Blogger Becky and Keith said...
You'll be proud to know that I showed off your Christmas card to everyone at Christmas dinner! I thought it was the coolest thing - loved the paper and of course the munchkin on the front just made it even better! I hope you and the family had a very Merry Christmas!

Blogger Susan said...
Enjoy the time at your parent's house and your first Christmas with Iliya.

Blogger Carey and Norman said...
Love the Card. Merry Christmas!

Blogger MandyJo013078 said...
Your Christmas card is so cute! I'm so glad that you are having such a great 1st Christmas with Iliya :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
What a great Christmas card! I trust that you are having some wonderful family time! Your parents were absolutely glowing when I saw them at W-Mt recently. I loved hearing even more about that wonderful blessing from God referred to as your baby boy and their grandson.
Happy New Year!!!
Blessings,
Pam Parker

Your cards are so beautiful. I love the pearly sheen on them. Of course you couldn't have a more handsome subject to photograph either. Our card will be on it's way sometime in January. Life with a little one is busier than I remembered it being and I got a little behind on the card thing this year.

Blogger Allison said...
He is gorgeous! Wishing you the happiest of holidays!

Blogger junglemama said...
Nice card!

Blogger RamblingMother said...
Cute pictures.

Beverly