We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Some Elfin' Great Moves
In my last post, I told you that in a moment of inspiration, I did the whole "elf yourself" thing for Iliya. And then, I got a video of him dancing along. (before watching the video, you may want to click here to watch Iliya "elfed" so you know what he's watching as he dances {jane, I sometimes can't get this stuff to cooperate on my work computer, either})

Unfortunately, the following video was shot along about take 4, so it doesn't clearly capture Iliya's initial enthusiasm for dancing. But I think you'll agree with me...my kiddo has defintely got some killer moves. Not to mention the fact that he's dancing in his little boxer shorts. I am a mother with no shame...someday, he'll get me for this!




((It doesn't seem to be working. Well, if it keeps acting up (as in just sitting there, doing nothing after you click 'play'), just click here to watch the video))
9 Comments:
Blogger Becky and Keith said...
He definitely has some MOVES! I love it when it backs up by the tree as you're about the start the song again - like it's his stage! hehehe... thanks for the giggle and you're very right - he'll get you back someday! :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love it!!! He's such a nut!
Love,
Sal

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I think the best part is where Iliya hugs his mommy around the knees! So incredibly adorable!
Blessings,
Pam Parker

Blogger Maggie said...
That's too cute.

Blogger our calling said...
ryc...we don't have ANY idea. the initial application stated 0-11...we are totally relying on God to decide for us. Makes it hard to plan for, but that is just part of my lesson in this calling. we should know more sometime the month of Feb...but then again, you know how our time line is just that, our's and NOT Gods :)

Blogger Nancy said...
Too stinkin' cute! :)

Blogger Christen L said...
adorable.... as usual. :) It looks so Christmas-y in your house!

LOVE it! He actually moves his little hips when he dances (very much unlike my little head shaker). Loved it when he went back to his performing spot to start over and when he gave you the oh so wonderful around the leg squeezes--so cute! I really wish we lived closer together so the boys could play and "dance" together.

Blogger Danigirl said...
I love this. I did it for the 4 of us. It was so cute. Check out the Justice Family Elves.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1676442104

Danica