We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Monday, December 03, 2007
My Final Decision.
Just wanted you to know that tomorrow, I will be revealing my decision regarding whether to set up camp on another blog -- or stick around here. (either way, I will have a blog, so don't worry).

The only thing I ask is for you all to be patient while I muddle my way around HTML. I have to start with a template and mess around with it until it looks sorta like what I want it to. Elle created my "the road home" template 18 months ago...and I guess since Blogger Beta has set up residence around here, I can't copy/paste & then make my own graphic/color changes (but doggone it, I like the setup). Oh well. I have issues with change -- even small changes, like blog changes -- but we'll all make the best of it!! (okay, I'm a dork. after doing a little looking around, I actually figured out how I could just change my old template. lots of wasted effort, making a new one. we'll see what i end up using.)

Just hang tight. I'll let you know at some point tomorrow what I've decided. Till then...have fun living in suspense!!
1 Comments:
Blogger Jane said...
glad to see I'm not the only one that has difficulty with blog decisions.

i love it when you use the word dork. it reminds me of Mork from Ork for some reason. but you are so young, you are probably wondering who Mork is!!!