We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
To Keep You Around
I promise, I am working on a Thanksgiving & birthday post, complete with pictures. But once I get home in the evenings, I've been extra busy working on decorating the house for Christmas. The post is taking me longer than it might otherwise -- but rest assured that I am working on it.

So to keep you around, I want to show you my sister's Broadway debut on the stage of our annual family Christmas tree hunt. Sarah, I will apologize in advance, but you know this is just too good not to share. The rest of you? Just watch & enjoy.



8 Comments:
Blogger Nathan said...
Look out Broadway :-)

I understand that urge to be Maria. It happens to me all too regularly. My youngest daughter has inherited the same desire. We have so much fun with it. Thank you for showing that and thank your sister for the great entertainment. (Besides, who could resist Christopher Plumber?)

Blogger Great Aunt Cheryl said...
I agree with Ann...Christopher was a hottie...BUT not as much as Yul Brynner was...

Blogger Becky and Keith said...
Only one of the BEST musicals ever. And, Sarah, I think you were fabulous dahling, just fabulous. You landed with grace and that's all that matters! :-)

Blogger Jane said...
I am so glad you are not MY sister! And should we ever meet in real life, I will make sure you don't have a video camera with you.

Sarah, I'll adopt you if you want a new sister!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow. I now feel much closer to all the blog-readers than I did before today. Strange.

Haha. No, but it was fun. Even my silliness makes the kid laugh every now and then...

...and by "kid", I'm meaning "Nathan", of course.

:) Love, Sal

I needed that laugh!!!

I love the Sound of Music and make a nice fool of myself every Christmas at Jim's parents' house when it's on tv. :)

Thank you Sarah for making me laugh and to you Melissa for sharing it even though Sarah may not talk to you again until Christmas!

Blogger JennStar said...
I LOVE IT! That gave me a good litlte chuckle! Thanks goes to Sarah-- that is priceless!!! ;o) hehe