We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Friday, November 09, 2007
Our Cahhrrrrrrrraaaazy Night
We did something really wild last night.

Iliya had been rocked to sleep & was OUT by 7:25. We watched The Office at 8:00. At 8:40, I told Nathan that I was exhausted and could go to bed right that minute. At 8:45, he said, "you know, why don't we just go to bed early tonight?"

I was in bed by 9:00.

And didn't wake up until 6:15 this morning.

I know, I know...We are such crazy people to do something so out of the ordinary like that.

But amazingly, I feel rested & much better than I did yesterday. Who knew such craziness could cure the blahs??
2 Comments:
Blogger Jane and Jim said...
I truly love to sleep - I could literally sleep 10 hours every night without a problem.
I guess all that will change soon!

Blogger Jane said...
amazing how a little one can change your habits and the things you do!

I too love to sleep and am ready for my pillow and it is not even 9 yet!

you could always say that you are on SC time...it would have been 10 pm when you went to bed, not so crazy!