Alicia tagged me several days ago, and I am only just now getting to doing this! Yikes! Here you go. Some things you may or may not know (or frankly, could care less about knowing) about me!
Job's I've Had:
- Unclaimed Baggage sales clerk and office phone answerer
- JC Penney sales associate (that sounds so important!!)
- preschool teacher
- professional student
- Child Development Specialist
- (Child Development) Training Coordinator
Places I've Lived:
- Scottsboro, AL
- Tuscaloosa, AL
- Tampa, FL (for a very short time)
Food I Love:
- Eh, if it's food, I probably love it
- Except for seafood
Places I'd Rather Be:
- Somewhere where it is very cold.
- Germany
Places I've Traveled:
- Not nearly everywhere I want to go before I die!
- Spangdahlem, Germany
- L.A. & Pasadena, California
- NY, NY
- up the New England coast, on a historical/literary tour, when I was a junior in high school.
- Moscow & Vladivostok, Russia
- other random places
Movies I Love:
- The Princess Bride (can quote it in my sleep)
- Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
- Moulin Rouge
- Love Actually
- Not really a fan of high action, suspense, or gory movies. Give me a book & I'm happy
TV Shows I Watch:
- The Office
- What Not to Wear (and I'll say it again, if you nominate me for this show, you'd be my best friend!!)
- House, M.D.
- Refer to the last part of #5 on the previous question.
Books I Love:
- A Tale of Two Cities
- Rebecca (though not as much of a fan of Mrs. DeWinter)
- Wuthering Heights
- Phantom by Susan Kay (based on The Phantom of the Opera by G. Leroux, Phantom is a "behind the scenes" look at the Phantom's life, from the time his mother was pregnant with him until after he died - a guaranteed tear jerker)
- And anything by the authors: Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb, Harlen Coben, or Sandra Brown
- If it's a book, I'll read it - except that I'm not really big on political memoirs or anything like that. Typically - unless my reading falls under Bible study, I want it to be fiction that takes me somewhere else for just a little while!
See? Nothing particularly exciting about me! And honestly, I am going to take the pathetic way out. I don't have time to see who all has been tagged (though I think most people that I am able to keep up with have been). So, if you read this and you haven't been tagged...consider yourself "IT!!!"
ILY-N
Also, you lived in Montgomery for almost 2 years of your young life. And didn't you live for a short while in San Antonio, or was that just considered an extended visit?
I guess you've outgrown the Nancy Drew series, huh?
hugs, mom
Great list!!
And I, too, love The Princess Bride "Mawwiage is what bwings us togethew today. Mawwiage, that bwessed awwangement, that dweam within a dweam. And wove, twue wove, wiww fowwow you fowevah and evah… So tweasuwe youw wove." hehehe