We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Mommy "Gross" Moment
Really quickly - I just got back from lunch with a friend. On the way there, I was searching for my face powder...I dug into the depths of my purse/diaperbag. What did I find...My powder? No? Oh no, I found an almost black, mushy banana. How does this happen? How do you forget that you have a banana in your PURSE?

Alas, I forgot. But you will be happy to know that it is now out of my purse. But for some reason, my hand still smells like a banana.
9 Comments:
Blogger Carey and Norman said...
Ha, Ha, Ha. That is too funny. I can only say that it gets more interesting. It is amazing the things you can find.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
heh heh...I did that too

Blogger Katie said...
Hey, that's better than whipping out a tampon to write a check in Walmart. DD was whining and tugging on me to hurry. Just part of being a mommy.

Katie

Blogger Bethney said...
Oh, yeah done that one more than once! Ha!

Blogger Becky and Keith said...
too funny! A TRUE mommy moment!

You had me worried for a moment. I guess there are worse things your hand could of been left smelling like!

Oh how gross. I'm glad you found it when you did!! :)

Blogger Deb said...
Ah, the joys I have to look forward too!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
HOW FUNNY!!! This will totally be me one day. That's exactly why I'm getting ready to start carrying a smaller purse...to cut down the risks.

Cindi