We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Take a Look...
It's not the best picture, because it is blurry. But Iliya's teacher sent me a few pics of him at school. I will share the rest later - but I had to (edit the little girl out b/c I don't post pics of kids that aren't mine unless the parents are okay with it) show you what my little Casanova Iliya has been up to while he's at school & I'm at work:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
12 Comments:
Blogger Bethney said...
Look at that!! Already has eyes for the ladies!! That's such a precious picture with the holding hands.

I wonder if she (the mysterious girl in the photo) is into playing puppies though?!

Thank you so much for your kind words to us today. That meant so much - especially coming from you -since you've been where we are standing and we admire your family so much. I seriously don't know what I'd do without you and other 'blog friends'.

The hugs at the end made me cry. It feels good to know there are people out there sharing your burdens!

Blogger Susan said...
No wonder he's been caught drinking extra glasses of milk...he wants to look good for the ladies. What a little flirt!

Blogger Becky and Keith said...
Did you not read my post???? He needs to stay in the "girls are icky" phase!! :-) Once they are 15 and full of hormones this won't be so cute anymore! (wink, wink!) He is quite the little Casanova and she is quite the lucky girl! :-)

Blogger Great Aunt Cheryl said...
Iliya mackin' the ladies...I do believe he's taking lessons from his Uncle Christopher...heh

Blogger Jane and Jim said...
OOOOhhhhh Iliya's got a girlfriend...la la la...!

Blogger MandyJo013078 said...
Iliya has a girlfriend ... tee hee ... that is too cute Melissa :) Thanks for sharing! Guess daycare can't be all that bad huh!

Blogger Denise :o) said...
How cute is that???

Blogger Jane said...
He really is advanced for his age!

So do you have a plan of attack to deal with this situation that will do nothing but get worse? I suggest an all boys school! At least till he is in his 30's! lol

Melissa,

I had to leave a quick comment for you. It's about your picture that shows by your comments... well, everytime I see it, it reminds me of a CD cover of a husband wife worship band or something. Like Watermark (Nathan and Christy Nockles). I just thought you should know you have a famous type of pretty face and Nathan looks like a guitar player.

:) am

Blogger Bethney said...
Ok I need m fix of Iliya pictures!! Update girl!!

Blogger Carey and Norman said...
Loved the picture. How sweet is that! I'm sure that made your day. It is so fun that your daycare takes pictures for you. You will appreciate having all those moments captured.

The puppy video was adorable. By the way, how do you upload DVD video to your blog?