We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Very Cool!!
My friend, Robin, just clued me in...

Click here ... read the intro and then look at #53!

Very cool!!
8 Comments:
Blogger Joy said...
Congratulations! You deserve the award.
Joy

Blogger Great Aunt Cheryl said...
that's fantabulous!!!

I think someone has mentioned this before...but I really think you should write a book...OR...you should look at writing a child's book...maybe from the viewpoint of an adopted child? I never realized what an awesome writer you are!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow!! That is so cool! You do have a great, entertaining, and heartfelt blog. I always love to read it! You go, girl! :)

Blogger Jane said...
You do a GREAT job at writing and sharing your Iliya with all of us... you deserve the recognition! Woo Hoo!

Blogger Nancy said...
Wow, congratulations!

Blogger Deb said...
Wow! Did they not contact you to tell you? Very Cool!

Blogger Jane and Jim said...
Congrats!! What fun is that!
You totally deserve it -

Blogger Cori said...
Oh wow, that's awesome! Congratulations hon!