We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Friday, October 10, 2008
Overheard in the Car
Yeah, yeah...I'm working on pictures (okay, not really, but I will be, I promise!) and will post some soon.  But for now, just a quick story.

Today, we were stopping by a kids' shoe store on the way home and I actually passed the store without realizing it.  When I realized what I'd done, I said, "Aww, man, that stinks."

To which Iliya replied, "Mama poopoo'd?"
8 Comments:
Blogger Carey and Norman said...
Gotta love 'em!

Blogger Lindsay said...
Smart cookie! :)

Blogger Kris said...
Hilarious!

Blogger Jane said...
he just keeps us all laughing :)

you do realize that I am living vicariously through you?!?

Blogger Cori said...
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!

He's very smart! That is so cute! :) You must have been laughing your head off!

I hope that your new job is going well and that you all are adjusting well to the big changes in your life.

Blogger kate said...
Hysterical!

At least he was asking and not announcing it to a room full of strangers.

Blogger Unknown said...
I laughed out loud over this one!! OOHHHHH, how that child fits into his parents' families so well!!