So for those of you who are nosey (you know who you are! :), I am now working for
this agency and today was the first day of my second week. Right now, thanks to the hospitality of my future-brother-in-law's parents, we have a place to stay till we can firm up our own living arrangements. And so far everything is working out really well.
Around the middle of the afternoon on Friday, a little old man came to my new office. Guess what he was delivering...
From none other than my better half!
And I thought you might like to see a picture of my new digs.
It still has a little way to go, because I have pictures that are on order for the walls. But till then...I think it's pretty homey!
And on that note, I must go to bed. I will try my hardest to get some pictures of the little boy to post for you to see. He's getting cuter every day (is that even possible?!) and it seems like each day brings a new word or phrase...or just better enunciation. He had a great day at school today...a difficult drop off, but they said that his tears didn't last long. I really like the fact that they are being incredibly sensitive to him and his feelings/uncertainty. It makes me feel better about leaving him in the mornings, even with a few tears.
Alright. I really am going to bed. Hang in there with me, I feel some sort of earth shattering post coming soon! Ha, okay, maybe not...but I just want you to not leave me while I'm not posting a lot! :)
Goodnight!
Your office looks really nice!
Glad you are doing well and look forward to more photos soon.
I wrote Nathan's Aunt Nancy to ask today and I looked on your blog and found out finally. Well Aunt Nancy doesn't have to revile to me now and spill the beans.
I lived in Montgomery for nine year's. It's pretty nice. Hope you find a nice area to move to and you will like it. I have many friends still in Montgomery. Good luck to you and Nathan and of course the "little man". Things will be good. Just keep the faith as I know you will.
Carolyn Nelson
Paisley, FL
We would love to get together with you and Nathan when things slow down. I know that may be a while, but just drop us an e-mail note. Good luck with your new job! God Bless -
Blessings,
Pam Parker
seriously...I love to see God moving and changing lives. I think that we (all of us) get to comfy where we are and resist change. And when we resist change, we don't allow God to be fully in charge of our lives and what HE wants us to be doing, for His Kingdom.
I'll be praying for all of your transitions! I'll be living vicariously through your changes, since we have not seen any changes around here.