We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
I've been tagged (again)
I'm not really good at doing the online "about me" surveys, but my cousin(inlaw), Jennifer tagged me on her blog...so I'm going to take this one. So, here goes...today, we are talking about "my man!"

1. Who is your man? Nathan

2. How long have you been together? 10 1/2 years

3. How long did you date? 364 days

4. How old is your man? 30...almost 31

5. Who eats more? Probably Nathan...though if left to my own devices I can put away some food, if it's one of my favorites!

6. Who said "I love you" first? I'm getting old...I don't even remember - Nathan, maybe?

7. Who is taller? Nathan, but not by a lot

8. Who sings better? That would be HIM

9. Who is smarter? We're both intelligent in our own way.

10. Whose temper is worse? Mine

11. Who does the laundry? Nathan

12. Who takes out the garbage? Nathan

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? looking at the bed, Nathan

14. Who pays the bills? I do

15. Who is better with the computer? We are both good with it - and our respective skill level depends on the program. But I've learned a LOT from Nathan through the years.

16. Who mows the lawn? Nathan...though I CAN do it (the mower is difficult to start, though)

17. Who cooks dinner? I cook - but Nathan cleans

18. Who drives when you are together? Nathan. I hate driving!

19. Who pays when you go out? Depends on whose wallet is most handy - but the funds come out of the same account.

20. Who is most stubborn? I am, unfortunately

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Nathan - see #20

22. Whose parents do you see the most? It is fairly even - but probably his.

23. Who kissed who first? It was a mutual kiss

24. Who asked who out? Hmmmm...it's a really long story, but when you boil it down, I guess he asked me out.

25. Who proposed? Nathan

26. Who is more sensitive? This is a difficult call - we're both sensitive in our own way

27. Who has more friends? I don't know that either of us has "more" than the other...?

28. Who has more siblings? Me - 2 brothers & 1 sister

And if you read this, and want to tag yourself, go for it!! :)