We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
The Difference of a Year
March 26, 2007



LINK

March 26, 2008


LINK
17 Comments:
Blogger Nathan said...
What a sweety old boy we've got. He sure is a cute one.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
amazing, eh? I'm having fun remembering last year's milestones. It's good to see someone else is too :)

Blogger Jane said...
OH MY!!! How do you not melt every time you look at your miracle!?! I love looking back at photos and video to see just how far we have come!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Happy First Anniversary to Iliya and family!
What a difference a year (and being with wonderful, loving, nurturing parents) can make! The Lord has blessed you all so very much!
Hallelujah!
Love and blessings,
Pam Parker

Blogger MandyJo013078 said...
Happy Anniversary Iliya! Wow! What a difference a year makes! I'm so happy for you all! Have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing!

Blogger Unknown said...
PRECIOUS BOY!!!!!!!

Blogger The Wilson's said...
I love the two videos and he is too cute.

Also, notied that you've changed the blog -- I like the new look.

Blogger Robin said...
Happy anniversary! He is just tooo cute for words!

I LOVE the new picture on the top of your blog!!! It is so good!!!

Blogger Susan said...
Iliya's video of last year reminds me of Artem. Kind of scared when he met us and didn't know what to think of us. Iliya is such a great kid and I am hopeful we'll be able to get our Russian boys together sometime soon.

Blogger Mary and Michael said...
I enjoyed the videos. Iliya is such a cute little boy. What an amazing year it's been for all of you.

Blogger Lindsay said...
Happy Anniversary to you all. Thanks for sharing the videos - it is so good to see the progress the children will make, when at times you are struggling to see it day by day.

SO CUTE! What a sweet boy he is :)

PS I tagged you on my blog...just to share 6 little quirky things about you. (I was tagged by Laura). ;)

Dmitry sat on my lap and watched Iilya's clips. He mimicked his words and movements and giggles several times. See, he likes him already! I just thought it was so cute. Also, when we watched the first clip from a year ago, Dima was trying to comfort Iilya as he cried. Is that Ira's voice in the background? Sounded like her.

Blogger Carey and Norman said...
Love the Easter photos. How cute is Iliya's outfit and Easter photos. He is adorable.

Love the video. Iliya is talking so well. I love how he will repeat you.

Just wanted to thank you again for sharing your friend's contact information in Russia. He did respond, but I was sick and unable to meet him. We cooresponded a few times through e-mail and he is so sweet. What a compasionate man and faithful follower of Christ. Thanks again!!

Blogger Becky and Keith said...
What a cute little guy - in both videos! He sure is a happy one now though! :-) Not to mention, he's grown so much! :-)