We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Saturday, March 22, 2008
One Year Ago Today... *edited*
We met this sweet face.

Photobucket

Amazing that it would still be 4 months until he was officially our son, but our hearts were taken from that first day.

Thank God for the wonderful blessing of this child.

**We were up home for Easter and I didn't have my calendar so I gave you incorrect information yesterday...actually it was the one year anniversary of our flight out of the country TO meet that sweet face. Tuesday will actually be the anniversary of our first meeting. Sorry about the misinformation... I got ahead of myself!**
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
That's a great anniversary :)

We're celebrating referral day!

Blogger Ronda said...
Amazing isn't it. We celebrate our first meeting 3/29. Hasn't it been an incredible year for our families. I'm so glad we connected in Moscow.

Ronda

Blogger Christen L said...
A year flies by so quickly! Congrats! :)

Blogger Nancy said...
Oh wow! That's neat! Happy 1-year meeting anniversary!

Blogger Ani said...
Gosh, time sure does fly. Happy anniversary.