We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Friday, March 07, 2008
Last update for now
Surgery was overwith in about an hour and then we were in recovery for about
an hour and a half. We are on the road home now. The weekend will probably be a little pitiful but we are all glad to have this part behind us.

I plan to post more later. Right now I'm blogging from my phone which is not the easiest when I have so much to say! Stay tuned...

Thanks for your prayers!
6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm so glad everything went well! All of Iliya's friends at school sure have missed him today! Send Iliya our love!

Love,
Ms. Heather
CDRC Children's Program

Blogger Lindsay said...
Been thinking of you today; glad the wee fellow is through the worst and getting better.

Blogger Grammy of five said...
Take care of our little man - we're keeping Iliya and you all in our prayers!
love
Sis

Blogger Becky and Keith said...
I'm so glad you are home! Pamper that little guy! :-)

Blogger Carey and Norman said...
Glad to hear that Iliya's surgery went well and you are home. Poor little guys. I feel the same as you about needles and bloodwork, so I'm sure watching your son go into surgery was so hard.

Iliya is in our thoughts and prayers.

I'm glad that the surgery went well! I hope he feels better very quickly!