We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Friday, March 07, 2008
on our way
We have to be at the surgery center by 7:30 this morning. We are currently on the road and should be headed back home in a couple hours. I will update when I can. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers today!!
2 Comments:
Blogger MandyJo013078 said...
you are all in my prayers... praying for a smooth procedure. keep us updated on how you are doing! I don't know if I posted a comment or not but I really loved the barrel of monkeys game video. That was just so cute!

Ya big ol' meanies. Po' lil' Iilya! Dan wants to be a meanie to Dima too but I'm not convinced of the necessity at this point! Immunizations are traumatic enough to leave me and Deemoochkah shook up for the rest of the day. I can't imagine anything more involved than that at this point. It will be good to hear if Iilya still loves ya'll - that may give me courage. I don't know though...
At any rate, glad things went smoothly.