We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Prayers
Please pray for our friends Shane & Kathy

We met them in Vladivostok in July, when we were on Trip 2. They were on Trip 1, meeting their little boy. Every time I think about how long we have been home, I almost automatically think about how long it has been since they've seen their little guy.

They are scheduled to leave in 6 days for court, but are having a last minute document issue. Please, please pray that this will not hold them up any longer. They need their little guy & he needs them!!!

Thanks!
5 Comments:
Blogger Jane said...
I'm on my way over to their blog to read... know that I am praying for them.

also...love your new spring look!

I saw their post last night and it literally made me gasp. I felt like 4 months away from Owen was unbearable, and they are going on 8 months. I can only imagine the heartache they are feeling. I hope and pray they get to leave this next week.

.....................................................................
By the way, I LOVE the new picture and green background! You are way too talented :)

Blogger Unknown said...
Oh, bless their hearts!! That's so awful! Prayers going up right now.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Praying for them!
Tammy in Germany/fortmeademom

Blogger Christen L said...
Well Happy Easter! I love your new header/design. SUCH a good photo! I really need to figure out how to take better pictures and edit them. How about a photography/editing lesson for a post?! ;)