We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
I've been meaning to tell you...
...I got my hair cut!

A total of about nine inches. And so far, I'm loving it! (a note about Locks of Love - I actually have donated several times and this time I didn't quite have enough. If you don't have enough, you can always donate what you have, and Locks of Love will sell it to offset some of their wig-making costs. Unfortunately, my hairdresser began cutting before I remembered to tell her this is what I wanted to do. Maybe next time...)


12 Comments:
Blogger Jane said...
looks GREAT!

if only you had another inch, you could have donated it to Locks of Love! next time.

Blogger Becky and Keith said...
Love, love, love it!!!

Blogger Jennifer said...
Like the new hair style! I wish I could get that brave :)

Blogger Elle said...
very cute. Loves me some short hair. What did Iliya think of it?

Blogger JennyM said...
It looks great! I bet it is so easy to take care of! I'm ready to take the plunge and get mine cut. I'll probably wait to do something "drastic" until after our adoption is complete (whenever that will happen!) What did your hubby think? Mine always sticks his lip out when I start talking about cutting mine. :0)

Blogger ana said...
So cute! And I love how it shows off your jewelry!

Blogger Christen L said...
very sassy. i like it a lot :)

Blogger Joy said...
I love it. Your hair looks so great.

Blogger Nancy said...
Love the hair!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Super cute cut!!! I've been thinking about Locks of Love --- I think I still have a long way to go to get the inches, but if I can stand it, I'll give it a try. Your haircut does inspire me for a nice, cool summer cut though!

Your style frames your pretty face very well. Cute from the back and side too! Dan would be less in love with me if I cut my hair short (I exagerate but he does make a big deal of it if I ever cut my hair shorter). I love short, sassy styles though. What was Iilya's reaction?

SO CUTE!!!! I have been contemplating the same thing... my hair is longer than it's been in 11 years, maybe ever! I found out that I only need 8 inches to donate to the Dove Great Lengths (same idea as Locks of Love but less hair!), but I've been enjoying my long hair and ponytail so much I haven't taken the plunge! I'm a little afraid of what Owen's reaction would be too...he loves to twirl my hair when he's tired. Also, Jim loves me with shorter hair and prefers short hair to long hair on all women, but he'd never tell me to cut it or not to cut it... it does make me want to go for it seeing your new do! :O) What did Iliya think?