We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Friday, July 13, 2007
Checklist

My sister has only been here for about 5 hours, and we have gotten the following done:

  • GARAGE IS CLEAN!!!!!!!
  • My hair is cut
  • The rest of my thank you notes are written, addressed, stamped & ready to go out
  • The carseat is installed in my car (S took it to the firestation while I was getting my hair cut)

I think that's it for now...but I'm feeling pretty good about where we are! I now just need to get to putting things in our suitcases. But overall, I feel like things are coming along nicely.

8 Comments:
Blogger Becky and Keith said...
What a great feeling! Great idea to take the day off... the sleep and the extra time works wonders! 2 more days, right??

WOW! You are on a roll!! I'm so excited you're about to leave!!!!!

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
wow, must feel good to have your chores done. and i was going to say... have the professionals put in the car seat. those things are so confusing!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I sent you an e-mail...but just in case you don't get it before you leave...I just wanted you to know that...I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED to meet little I!!!! I hope these next few weeks go by very smoothly and very, very quickly! As always, you are all in our prayers and we love you all!!! Hurry home! (0:

Love,
Andrea

I can't wait to follow the journey! I also would love to see a post with a picture of you and your fabulous new hair-do!

Only one more day and wake up!
Alicia

Blogger Unknown said...
it's getting so close now!!!

Blogger Suz said...
Great progress and how fun that your sis is there to help you! Yay Sister-power!

Ok, now please get that dog some food, I'm worried about that :O)

How terrific that your carseat is professionally installed! That's awesome and I'm so glad it's in before you leave to bring home the baby. It's an awesome sight to see that little seat back there after so long a wait! When you drive to the airport, it will be the last time it's empty!!!!!!!

Blogger JennStar said...
Whew-hoo!! That must feel great to get those things accomplished!! One step closer!