We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Monday, March 05, 2007
Lists? Did someone say lists??
Oh yeah, right, that was me... And did I say I'd post a list today? Well, if you believed me, the joke's on you! My previous post said that I'm also a procrastinator...so, seriously, if you thought that I really was going to post it today.........

I'm kidding. I really did have good intentions, but I also didn't take into account that life would be so busy today. Thankfully, I have some awesome lists on Jenn's blog that I can refer to...these lists will help me finalize my list.

And, probably sometime after Thursday (a more realistic date, given that I have a take-home final I need to be concentrating on right now!!) I will post the rough draft of my packing list.

But thanks to all of you who gave comments on things to take for Little One! I will definitely get some bubbles, a blow up ball, and I am going to take a few books. Then anything else we end up needing, we'll just get there.

Okay - I need to head home so I can get there & do more work...only this time, it'll be schoolwork! Have a fantastic evening - and I hope to post again soon!
2 Comments:
Blogger Melissa said...
Isn't this great? How many times can one type the word "list" in a blog post???

Frankly, I'm too lazy to go back & edit to keep from being so redundant -- hence the reason I am writing a comment.

I really have to go for now!

Did anyone else think that I overused that word??

Anonymous Anonymous said...
7 -- reckon that's a record??? (8 counting the comment :o)