We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Houston, we have travel dates!!!
I am just BESIDE MYSELF!!! :)

We will be traveling in less than a month. (*Edited @ the end) Do you get this?? We will be TRAVELING!! To RUSSIA!!! I can't believe this time has actually COME!!!

And many thanks to my brother & sister who have already offered to housesit for us, even before we had actual dates!! We had worried/talked about what to do with the dogs & cats while we were gone - but knowing that will be taken care of is a huge load off our backs!

Thank ALL of you for your continued prayers!!!

Ack! No time to get everything together. "Less than a month" seems like a long time, but when I look at my calendar & realize what all is going on at work, and everything I really need to accomplish (and I'm sure the same goes for Nathan)...I honestly believe it will FLY. Thank goodness that I have a week of Spring Break in there, so I can rest and get stuff together for our trip!

Okay...*deep breath*...off to call the travel agent (thanks to Elle for that suggestion!)

*LOL, another deep breath to come back and edit b/c I forgot to say when this trip would be taking place! The last week in March. I don't have actual fly out/return dates yet - but I know we've gotta be there by March 25 so that we can be ready for our appointment with the MoE on March 26. We'll probably fly back the next Fri or Sat. Sorry about that, guys, didn't mean to leave you hangin'!! :)
9 Comments:
Blogger Elle said...
Woo Hoo!!! Lemme know when the dates are!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm all a-flutter! There are baby showers to be planned...presents to be purchased...oh the joy of children!! Love you, Kristy
p.s. be thinking of a Sunday in April that is good for you. You'll know sizes by then, and we can all shop smart for the little sweetie pie!

Blogger Allison said...
So excited for you guys!!! Just think, in a month you could be holding him in your arms!! Yahoo!!

Blogger Jenni said...
Woo-hoo! It will be the journey of a lifetime. I wish you all the best.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
We are so happy for you both and have been praying for you. Can't wait to meet the little one. Parenting is such a joy (most of the time)!! Love, Tony, Wendy & Girls

Blogger Suz said...
This is terrific news. You have a little time to prepare - better than 3 days or a week!! Better on ticket prices :o)

I'll be so excited to read your journey as you go. You've gotta blog while you're there, ok?!?

Blogger Suz said...
Thinking of you with the tornadoes coming near you! I hope you all are OK!!

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
Wow, this is great news! It's great that you have a few weeks to prepare to travel! You must be so excited!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Praise the Lord for answered prayers! Congratulations!!! Love, Kevin, Andrea, Wesley & Alex