C'mon, now, what does it take to entertain you people?!? Is yesterday's post not news-worthy-enough for you??
Well...if my normal news is a little boring-ish for you...then maybe this will whet your appetite:
We received our referral!!!
Can you believe it?!? But what about the reaccreditation issues? Evidently some regions have worked out an agreement with their MoE to allow some agencies to continue working as the reaccreditation process is finalized. This must be how we received our call - But let me tell you that when I picked up the phone yesterday, our consultant was the last person I thought would be on the other end! It is an understatement to say that we were completely shocked to hear from her!
Because of privacy issues, we cannot share much info so for now, we'll just say that we will hopefully travel in a few weeks to meet a sweet baby boy! He is almost 15 months old and from the limited medical report we have, he seems healthy. We should have more info - sometime next week - about when we will actually travel.
We will post updates as we have them! In the meantime, please pray - and we have no specifics here...just pray for good things!!!
Love to you all!
Great Aunt Cher (soon to be for a 3rd time with your little one!)
Congrats!
-April Thomas
Bridget
I am so happy for you and I am definitely praying. I can't wait to follow along with you on your journey!!
Well, you were saying a few days ago that you had nothing to blog about - NOW YOU DO!!
Just talked to Aunt Sally and told her we had good news about you and Nathan. She was so pleased, too.
Sis
We are so excited for you guys!! I heard your news over the weekend from Aunt Kay. Your family will be in our prayers.
Keep us updated!!!
Tori
Love, Kevin, Andrea & kids