We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Monday, February 05, 2007
Product Review
So I'm not much on reviewing products, but when I find something I really like, I do like to tell people about it.

First, let me tell you that I am not the most reliable ceiling fan cleaner. I am embarrassed to admit that I just don't do it on a regular basis...and it's not because I don't want clean ceiling fans. Rather, I just forget about it. I'm short and the ceiling fans are...well, let's face it, just...there. Case in point, at Halloween, Sarah & Christopher were hanging streamers in my house...and Christopher so sweetly pointed out that he tried attaching some to the ceiling fan in our den and he got a little dusty in the process.

Gross.

But...lest you be TOO grossed out, I found something that will help me have cleaner ceiling fans.

Enter the Swiffer Duster with extendable handle.



This thing is GREAT. I was able to clean all my ceiling fans without a huge mess - which was WONDERFUL!!! Even the cats were entertained, following me around like I was playing with some really cool fluffy toy.

Thanks to D (one of my gym-friends) who put me on to this product! Now I do not have an excuse to have dusty ceiling fans! Now...on to the baseboards...
2 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
I use those too. I love them. They really do make it fun to dust. :o)
But I don't have the extended handle. :o(

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I use the ones like Debbie does & I found that the dust kinda likes to fly...so to keep it from doing that I spray a little pledge on the fluffy part & it keeps the dust from flying...just remember not to spray it over your carpet or other floors as it'll make it slippery

~Cher