
Well, y’all are going to think we’re the most booooring people ever – I really, truly have nothing to talk about! Well, I guess there are a few things – but nothing that will convince you that we are exciting people! :) But I guess I'll try! Here goes nothin'...!
√ Following up to my Christmas post, Heathcliff (German Shepherd) has become quite acclimated to his bed. He’ll lay on it for a little while in the evenings before going back to his trusty spot on the floor by our bedroom door. Until last night, we thought he really liked his bed! Then in the middle of the night, Gracie (lab) got sick several times and we ended up having to put her in her crate. And guess who curled up on Gracie’s bed and stayed there the rest of the night and well into the morning?!? Yep, you guessed it. And it’s Murphy’s Law, isn’t it? They always like what you got the other one! This morning, after we let G out of her crate, she went back to her bed & demanded it back. Poor Heathcliff, that guy can’t win for losing!
√ This past weekend, we tried our hand at celebrating the Russian Christmas…I cooked several traditional foods and we were pretty impressed with what we tasted!! I’m sure that b/c of differences in products, what I cooked probably tasted nothing like what they actually cook in Russia…but if I’m even close, then I’m thankful to know I won’t starve when we travel! Of course, I must learn what dishes contain seafood – if I can stick to vegetarian (i.e., potato) dishes, then I ought to do well! Anyway, we didn’t do much special – had a few friends and our “local” family over – we played some games and ate. It was nice. By the way, no - I'm not allergic to seafood. I just don't like it, but I won't go into the details of "why" I don't like it. My mama taught me not to say things about foods that other people like! :)
√ I have almost decided that having a website for my jewelry is a complete waste of time. Of course, don’t go look at it right now b/c it is WAY behind. But I just renewed my shopping cart for another 3 months. Once I get things updated & the way I like them, if business doesn’t pick up, I’m going to call it quits. Well, not calling the business, itself, quits…and I’ll probably keep the website, for display purposes – but I just won’t keep the fancy schmancy way of ordering.
There you have it! An update! See? I told you we’re not terribly exciting. But one thing that we ARE excited about is the fact that House, M.D. comes back on tonight! Hooray! Another season!
Until later…До свидания!! (goodbye!)
A Growing Boy!








Love you! ~cher