We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Sunday, December 10, 2006
To My Blogger Friends...
...I now have created a Blogroll! I know some of you have probably wondered when I would do so...and it has been a long time coming. Truth be told, when I first started blogging, I didn't really know what a Blogroll was. I mean, I guess I figured it out pretty quickly, but I still didn't quite feel like I "fit in" to the blogging community. But there are several of you that leave comments for me frequently -- and recently I've had several people tell me that even though they don't comment regulary, they still read & have been following our story. So...it just sorta dawned on me that it was time for me to create a Blogroll!

I'm so silly - I don't have blogs saved into my IE 'Favorites' List - I just click from blog to blog and actually have the regular ones that I read. But it has gotten to the point that I sorta have my regular "path" and that was my second clue that I needed to just create a Blogroll on my blog!

Because I don't have an actual "favorites" list - I've tried to include everyone that I read - but I may've missed some of you (please don't take offense, I promise I didn't mean to!). If you'd like to be included...just give me a shoutout, & I'll take care of adding you! :)
3 Comments:
Blogger Elle said...
I'll work on getting you a graphic for your new section!

Blogger Carolina Mama said...
Nice work. You know I didn't know who what when of my blog either. Lauren of Lauren & Marco set me up. I like your blog the look and your content. We still have more in common - maybe it's just that Dixie living! :) Nice Elle can lend you a hand - she's top notch! All the best! And the pics of you two are awesome.

Blogger Suz said...
Yay, I feel so special that I made your blogroll :o)

I've been wondering about the newspaper thing. Any new update reports on that?