...or as I am going to call it, the "Clean OUT your purse Game"! My blogger friend,
Kay (who is also adopting from Vladivostok), nominated me for this game. Let's see what I've got and what I can throw away...
carbon copies of an old checkbook
fingernail clippers
lip gloss -2
gum wrappers
chapstick
'unmentionables' :)
barette
random loose change
postoffice slip telling me I've got a package waiting for me!
a gift card to Kirkland's
my wallet w/ my driver's license, checks, etc. in it. Nothing worth much of anything! :)
receipt
bottle of True Lime
my makeup bag - has a little bit of everything...makeup, some medicine, perfume, etc.
old grocery list
more random receipts
Tic Tac container w/ 4 tic tacs in it (just ate them, so that's going in the trash!
lotion
business card holder
playing cards
Weight Watchers POINTS slider
2 packs of gum - peppermint and cinnamon
some Crystal Light "to go" packets
more "unmentionables" ;)
6 pens
3 pencils
1 jumpdrive
The funny thing is that most of that went right back into my purse! Believe it or not, my purse really isn't all that big...I just can't stand NOT being prepared. See, I could get rid of some of those pens, but the minute I did, 6 people around me would need a pen! In this way, I'm much like my mom...always liking to be prepared, and never knowing when you might need something. In highschool, a lot of my friends jokingly referred to me as "mom" b/c I always was prepared with things that no one else in highschool carried around! A sewing kit, for instance?! :)
Another funny thing is that by doing that little exercise, I just realized that I'm out of bandaids & Shout Wipes! I should go replenish that supply while I'm thinking about it... :)
Your mother's baby sister...Cher