We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Congratulations!!!
Those of you who guessed Vladivostok WON the game!!! :) I'm afraid I don't have any prizes for you...but you are right, that is the region we have chosen to adopt our child from. We are really excited, and can't wait to have more updates to give you! In the meantime, we've made the one correction to our dossier that was needed...and expect that it will be sent to Russia next Friday!

I came to the NAEYC conference this week...Nathan's gotten a little bit of alone time over the past day and a half. I came to Atlanta for a few days with girls at work, and we've had a great time, spending time together and learning more about young children. It's been a great experience!

Well, I'd better get to bed...I'm not used to this hour ahead (my body is used to CST - and we're in EST right now). TTFN!!
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
You know...I was thinking...I know you don't have updates every day...but it would be nice to hear what's going on in the life of the Bridges' anyway...I check the blog daily & kinda get disappointed when there's not an update...so maybe if you had time in your very busy schedule just to do a post? I guess it's gotten to be an addiction? *LOL*

Love you both!

Oh...I didn't realize that Koren Olinger's dad was the preacher at OXR...Jake has her for home room & also for scholar's bowl...she's soooo nice!!!

~Great Aunt Cher