Well, I'm a bit late in updating on the arrival of our dossier in Tennessee. Actually, N received it Thursday, as expected. She looked through it, said it looked quite good, and sent it almost immediately to the home office in St. Louis office. I got confirmation, yesterday, from our Russian consultant there that she'd received it, and was taking the day to look over it. She should be calling us Monday (or at least early next week) to let us know of anything she finds that needs reworking. We'll also discuss what region we will send the dossier to. (yikes!!!) So only a few more weeks, if all goes well, and our papers will be in 'the Motherland'!!!
Alright...there's my update on an early Saturday morning! We're heading out in just a few minutes to go to a Parenting Seminar hosted by the International Adoption Clinic in B'ham. I went a month ago with Nathan's mom & sister...my parents couldn't go that weekend, so now Nathan and I are taking my parents to the seminar. It's very informative; I'm looking forward to "re"-getting the information!!!
Have a great day, one and all!!!
Enjoy the seminar. It sounds great.