We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Game Time!
This is not a hard game, but there is a clue on this page where Nathan & I decided (prayerfully, and not without a LOT of deliberation) that we will send our dossier.

Who can guess the region? If you just guess, you have 50% chance of getting it right...but if you find the clue, then it'll be 100% chance!
9 Comments:
Blogger Suz said...
I'm guessing Vlad? I've scanned the page and don't catch a clue so I only have a 50% chance of being correct!

God knows where your child is and I'm sure you've prayed to peace about your decision either way!!

Blogger Deb said...
Congratz on making the deicsion to Vlad. (I saw your weather forcast)
Looking forward to following your journey and will be praying for you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
So this is where my grandbaby is coming from? I can hardly wait! Yall have to let me know when I can start hitting the Babies R Us store again-soon I hope!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Congratulations on choosing a region! That's the last big step before getting "the call". We have traveled with several families with children from Vlad - they are all absolutely beautiful! Good luck and I hope your wait for a referral is short.
Allison and Stu (another CHI family)

Blogger Elle said...
Vlad. What do I win? A matching bracelet to go with my kick butt necklace??? Just kidding. You'll like the east. I'm rather partial to it

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Doggone it...Debbie gave it away! I knew I shouldn't have read this page before trying to find it! I'm excited that you've made the decision and I agree with Suz...God knows where our new littlest member of the family is...he will lead you to him/her..it's all in His great plan!

I'm sooooo excited for you!!!
~Great Aunt Cher

Blogger Nathan said...
Even though I knew the answer, seeing as how I was one of the one's deciding the region, I played the game and won! I remembered telling Melissa she needed to change the weather icon on our blog...I win!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I cheated!!! I read everyone else's comments first...then I guessed!!!(0; Guess what!!! I was right!!! (((0:

I'm so excited to know for sure where our new additon to the family is coming from! I know it's a relief to the both of you...to have one more big decision behind you! I think you were right,in one of your post at the begiining, you made mention that if everyone had to go through the adoption process to have biological children...many of us wouldn't have kid's! You are still in my prayers...and I pray our new little one will be home soon!!!
Love, cousin "in-law" (0: Andrea

Blogger Suz said...
Aw, man, now I feel dumb! I didn't scroll down far enough to see the weather forecast thing. Oh well, at least I was right hee hee!