I don't know why I am so excited about this, but there are so many holiday events this year...and I am just SO excited! Our calendar is swiftly filling up, which is actually the first time in our married life that this phenomenon has happened. Usually, we may have one or two events to attend (perfectly fine by me!), but this year, things are just multiplying & there's not a more excited person than yours truly!!! I really just had to share that...for no other reason than to get all my excitement out! :)
Here a few photos from this past weekend:
Every year, my family goes Christmas tree hunting the day after Thanksgiving. This is a tradition that I am really excited about sharing with Little One. I'm going to search back through older photos and see if I can find some to post. A sort of compilation of years gone by -- it's actually quite fun to see how our family has evolved over the years. So for that reason, I am not going to post family pictures at this very moment. However, here is a picture of me & Nathan from last Friday:

Here is Nathan skipping rocks on the pond - a skill I learned last weekend:

And when we got back home to Tuscaloosa, we decorated our tree. Why, you ask, do we have an artificial tree? It's not really because we prefer artificial...it's actually because we have a CAT who likes to eat anything green (peace lilies, lettuce, random flowers, herbs...you name it, he'll eat it. Yes, I said lettuce. And herbs.) Anyway, to keep him from killing himself on evergreen needles, we made the decision to go with artificial. Not our first choice, but it does have less upkeep! Here are the pics of us decorating:

Putting the tree together...we've just about gotten this perfected to an art!

Nathan's job is putting the tree together and the lights on the tree. My job is to untangle the lights and test them out...replacing bulbs as they need replacing. (we use the old-fashioned big bulbs. I just LOVE these lights!!)
Our decorated tree
Another, better & more colorful, shot
The decorators!
You do look just way too happy my friend!
I can't wait to read about your next step - REFERRAL!!
We didn't learn that our dossier was registered until weeks after it was done, then a couple weeks later we had the referral. I think all the regions and agencies do it differently.