...And I have no news. Quite honestly, I just don't want y'all to give up on me and go away! So if nothing else, I will tease you with the idea of an information-laden post. Not very nice of me, is it? Oh well....
One thing I am able to say is that our dossier has probably made it and is now "in the works" in the Vlad region. We got info that said it takes roughly 4 weeks to translate/process dossiers...and that by the time it is complete, it will be 500-700 pages long. Quite amazing, huh? The other thing is that I had emailed our program consultant to ask about when we'll know that our dossier is officially registered. Here is an excerpt of what she replied, " When your dossier is sent over you are automatically placed on the list in the order that the dossiers are received by our representatives in Vlad. We typically do not receive any notification of when they are officially registered because the wait begins from the time the dossier is sent over."
Hmmmm....interesting! And really, it's a little bit cool! However, since I thought we would receive more official word of our dossier being registered in the region, I now feel like we're in the wait having skipped a step! I wonder if that makes sense. I feel like something is "missing." And also a little nervous about the fact that probably the next time we "officially" hear anything, it'll be in the form of a referral. Excited? Sure! But still anxious!
Well...time to sit back and relax...cause we're officially waiting! :)
Oh one other thing ... We're still waiting for word of our agency's non-expiring accreditation status...this has been holding up the process for
some of the families in our agency, so I hope it's one of those things that will hurry along!
Another thing is that my Aunt Cheryl has not been commenting lately...I wonder if she's given up on reading. Cher, if you're anywhere out there, give me a shout out and let me know! You're one of the reasons that I decided to do more than "just" adoption-related posts!!
I'm CRAZY if I think I'm gonna sit down and write about NOTHING. Yeah, there's always
something...it's just a matter of sitting to write to find out what that something is!!
Next up (if I can round up pictures)...."Tales of Tree Hunts" (but give me a couple days!)
We had a GREAT time this past weekend...had so much fun playing games!!!
Love you!!!
~Cher