We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Thursday, December 07, 2006
I have found it...

...the perfect candy.

You know why it is perfect? It is a cherry cordial without the cherry. Don't get me wrong...I love cherry cordials - but of the whole thing, the actual cherry is my least favorite part. The 'cordial juice' is what I love the most. And while we were in Target tonight, I was purchasing supplies for some baking......and while looking at the Hershey's Kisses, I ran upon these. Oh my goodness. If you like cherry cordials, holler at me & I'll send you some (goodness knows, I don't need to eat all of them myself!!). If you don't like them...well, I just don't know why not!?

Try one...you won't be sorry you did!
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks but I think I'll pass...sis LOVES chocolate covered cherries...

Nothing beats the Hershey Hugs :o)

~cher