We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Monday, February 26, 2007
Do not be fooled...
I know, it is cold in Vladivostok right now...but 1*F? Unfortunately, my Weather Pixie is wrong. If the WP actually were correct, it would have been 1*F - at all times - for (at least) the past week or so! I actually had wondered about that...at first, I thought it was that I looked at it at just the right time for it to be 1*F, but then it became so often that I realized it's more than coincidence.

Figured it was time to address the issue since (now that we are potentially traveling soon) people have really noticed how "cold" it is in Vlad right now!

Here is a 5-day forecast I found online:


Cold...yes...but thankfully, not as cold as my Weather Pixie says! Guess I need to get around to fixing that.......