We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Amazing...
I don't really have time to go into details...but I just wanted to say that God works in amazing and mysterious ways. When we pray for something, we should never, EVER doubt. We should believe with all our hearts that He is capable of making something happen.

There are three things that happened to me today, three things that I have specifically been praying about, that reaffirmed this belief. Sometimes I am simply floored at how things fall into place, and really, I shouldn't be!

Sometimes I think that our infertility struggles - and subsequently, this adoption - have been God's pathway to making us parents. I still believe that. But even moreso, I believe that all of this has been a long lesson in Faith and allowing God to have control.

Again, simply amazing.
1 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
Glad to hear God is working in wonderful ways for you.
If you already have your registry set up I think you can add and delete stuff online. It might save you some time. Although it is fun to actually touch the stuff.