We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Monday, December 01, 2008
Who said Santa is coming to town?
By the looks of things, he's already here!  Or is that one of his elves...??

Yep, this was all Iliya's doing - the only thing he had help with was buttoning the top.  And yes, I have things to write about...but I am strapped for time and couldn't resist sharing this smile with you before I head off to bed.  I hope it makes your day as happy as it made (and still makes) mine!
6 Comments:
Blogger ana said...
How precious!!!

Blogger Unknown said...
Patrick said that we should start calling him "Buddy the Elf" - HA!! What a cutie pie! Smooch the boy for me!

Blogger Carey and Norman said...
Love the outfit with the oversized shoes. Too sweet. At least you know you have one picture to use for Christmas cards!!

Blogger Ron and Dinia said...
Hey Melissa!

Love the photos. Looks like a real Bama fan. Now if we can only beat Flordia on Saturday. Ron and I were talking about our event in May this week and we are really looking forward to meeting you.

Happy holidays!

Dinia

Blogger Joy said...
I just love your pictures!! When he graduates from high school you are going to have a hard time to find which one you want for the year book.
Joy

That is SO adorable. Thanks for posting those.