We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Has it been 7 years?
I am amazed at the speed with which time passes. In all my life, I will never forget driving to work 7 years ago and doing something I rarely did - I turned on the radio. What I heard seemed to be a horrible joke - in fact, the morning show I tuned into was wondering if that's just what it was. It was much worse than that. In a way we never thought possible, those few hours changed hundreds of thousands of lives across America.

Please take a moment today and remember the families of those who died or were injured in the 9/11 attacks, those who risked death and certain harm to lend a helping hand in the aftermath of the attacks, as well as our military members and their families - and the sacrifices both have made for the freedom of this great country in which we live.

God Bless America.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Amen!