We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Friday, July 11, 2008
We're Back!
My internet connection is pretty slow right now, so I'm working (in between getting unpacked and playing with a certain little boy) on getting some pictures uploaded. Here are a couple bad-quality videos I took earlier this week, as we played in the condo. I uploaded them a few days ago and meant to post them as a means of keeping you until I could get back to regular posting...but my internet time was very limited and honestly, I forgot.

So here they are. Look at my little guy's new skills!!






And you thought that was impressive?? Watch on...



By the way, he knows a few more and is right about 90% of the time...and some of that remaining 10% is when he's being silly, or not really wanting to play along. But I tell you, it's really handy, him knowing all this new information...because I can now use colors as a way to point things out - or ask him to get something for me.

So it's a cool - and very functional - skill!
5 Comments:
Blogger Elle said...
in about 6 months you'll watch that video again and say, holy cow my kid can talk up a storm now!

Blogger Becky and Keith said...
Such a cutie! A smart cutie!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
To our dear daughter,

A very Happy Birthday to you tomorrow and many, many, many more!

We love you "beby nuches"!
mom & dad

p.s. enjoyed the color sorting videos :o) What a wonderful blessing this year to spend your birthday with your's & Nathan's precious son. This time last year, it was still a bit of a dream and now it's your dream come true! Maybe he'll sing & put on a play for you on his "stage" :o)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Happy Birthday! What a year it has been! May the Lord continue to bless you all.
Love the colorful videos.
Blessings,
Pam Parker

Blogger Deb said...
Very talented little man!