We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Oh Look! A Video!
I've had several clips loaded on my computer...but have been REALLY lazy in putting them together lately. So today, you get a compilation of a few things from the past week. The first is eating a lemon (yes, I know it's bad for your teeth...and no, I don't give him lemons on a regular basis...I just couldn't resist giving it to him that day). The second clip...well, Sarah, sorry. I couldn't include the really good parts without you being in the video for a few seconds. Don't worry, though, Iliya's performance totally overshadows the fact that you're in your pj's. And the third part? Let's just say it's a testament to how much Iliya LOVES the new rugs! :)


8 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
He is so adorable! I think your little guy and my little guy would have a great time together!

Blogger Maggie said...
The Fiddler on the Roof part was great! And you got that rug for $40? Wow.

Blogger Melissa said...
Yeah, the Fiddler part was great (my favorite, actually)...the bad thing is that I came in really late on it - he had already been REALLY acting it out before I got the video camera out. That's the way it usually happens.

And no, I actually got that rug for $25! I bought another one for Iliya's room that made the total cost go up to $40. It's an amazing outlet store! :)

Blogger Laura S said...
That is hilarious! Man they are so full of energy aren't they. The lemons were hysterical. I can't believe he kept eating them!

Blogger Sira said...
Thanks- that made my day. He is such a doll!!!

Blogger Lindsay said...
I'm exhausted just watching him! He really has the Love-Rug-Bug bad :)

Blogger Emy said...
So cute. I loved when you would ask him a question he would answer with a "Hmmmm." My little boy used to do that too, and someone that didn't know that meant "yes" would keep asking him the question over and over.

Blogger Nancy said...
He gets cuter every day! :)