We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Monday, June 30, 2008
This Afternoon
I went to pick Iliya up from school, and a little girl came up to me. With all seriousness, she said, "Hey! Are you his grandma?"

Grandma?

I mean...I know I'm getting older but.......Grandma???
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh geez...way to make you feel good, right?!?!

I'd say more like a big sister, and nothing NEAR a grandma. :)

Funny story...I can relate...my second graders in the past could be BRUTAL.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh geez...way to make you feel good, right?!?!

I'd say more like a big sister, and nothing NEAR a grandma. :)

Funny story...I can relate...my second graders in the past could be BRUTAL.

Blogger Maggie said...
Kids have NO concept of age. I remember when I was little my best friend asked me how old I thought her mom was. I guessed 50. Her mom had actually just had her 31st birthday. I still remember the horrified look her mom gave me.

Blogger Susan said...
Tell her teachers to send her to the clinic tomorrow and have her eyes checked! You'd never pass as a grandma.

Blogger Christen L said...
That's insane! Funny thing is Lauri just posted about this on her blog.