We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Monday, July 07, 2008
Guess where we are!
Almost done with our vacation...and we have had a really fun time! One thing that irks me, though...we have lathered Iliya with 50spf sunscreen, and I have worn either 15 or 30 the whole time...and guess who is darker, despite having a higher level sunscreen on him?!

Not fair.

Not by a mile.

But we have had a very fun time, and I plan to share more pics in a few days
7 Comments:
Blogger Jane said...
I understand your pain...Nikita got a GREAT tan every summer he visited!

Glad you are enjoying your time away.

Blogger Becky and Keith said...
Love the little dude! Hey - might be in B'ham the first week of August some time with the little guy. Will email you when I know for sure. Enjoy the rest of your vacation. Ahhhh... the beach. I'm so jealous!

Just checking in and catching up on your last several posts. Iilya is a cute little sun bather. I have had to resort to fake baking at the tanning bed place to prepare for our trip to CA in 2 weeks. I don't want to blind anyone around the pool at family camp with my AK glare and the sun just hasn't showed it's face many times this summer for us...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Love that picture of that handsome boy of yours! He is growing so much -- can't believe the changes since last year. A beach vacation...sounds great! Can't wait to read more about it.

Oh...and little G even gets tan!! Who would have EVER thought that?? He wears the spf 50 also and he has a major farmer's tan from his little swimshirt he wears. :) Crazy.

Have fun!

Blogger Deb said...
Adorable picture! My daughter will always be darker then me! :-)
Glad you're having a good vacation.

Blogger Sira said...
Max is the same way!!! What's up with that NOT FAIR AT ALL

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Too cute-- Iliya already looks like quite the ladies' man. If it's apparent at nearly three, you have a lot to look forward to in adolescence! :)
Love,
Sarah